The McKenzie Orchard Inn allows for outdoor cannabis use in the smoking area. We do ask that no open flames be used between June 15th and October 15th due to the wildfire hazard.
Located on the McKenzie river, McKenzie Orchards Bed & Breakfast has it all! They feature evening wine and appetizers, an art gallery featuring local artist, and they are even accessible to guests with limited mobility. McKenzie Orchards also boasts a rather large menu for guests with most types of food restrictions (e.g. vegetarian, no dairy etc.) They only ask that you inform them before your arrival!
- Western king top-of-the-line mattresses with memory foam top layer
- High speed internet access and wi-fi throughout the house
- 100% goose down pillows and down alternative pillows
- Super-soft fleece blankets
- 650 thread count 100% cotton sheets
- Cozy comforters with matching pillow shams
- Large closets with lots of space for all your gear
- Large, openable windows on two walls for daylight and cross-ventilation
All Bathrooms feature:
- Custom-designed natural maple cabinetry
- Wide slab-granite vanity counter top coordinated with floor and trim tile
- Large lighted beveled mirrors
- High-end 100% cotton towels
- Quality soap and shampoo products in liquid dispensers
- Built-in wall-mounted bathroom heaters on timers
- Hair dryers
- Instant hot water at all faucets
Room Information (click here)
Location: 34694 McKenzie View Drive, Springfield, OR 97478
Room charges subject to 9% Lane County and State of Oregon Room Tax Each extra person, more than two, in room is $25 per night (B&B).