Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • robk

    Hawaii just passed HB2729 and the governor is expected to sign it soon and when he does you and other visitors to Hawaii will finally be able to access our dispensaries. You will need to have a medical marijuana card from your home state so be sure that you’ve got that and be sure that the condition you have is one of Hawaii’s qualifying conditions. You’ll pay a small fee to the Department of Health and whatever your doctor or APRN charges (usually $150) and then you’ll be certified.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)