How Old Do You Have To Be To Buy Marijuana In Washington?

HomeX Community Forum North America Washington How Old Do You Have To Be To Buy Marijuana In Washington?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  thugtrader 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Trae Bear

I’d like to know what age you can get a medical marijuana card in Washington.

cryan342000
    Participant

To receive a medicinal marijuana card, one must be 18 years old. Since Washington has legalized recreational marijuana, it is still possible to get a card for that, but you must be 21 years old or older. If you are the correct age, you must meet with a certified doctor to receive an authorized certification card.

thugtrader
    Participant

In Washington, individuals age 21 or older may legally buy and possess weed for personal, non-medical use. The sale of cannabis seeds however is mostly forbidden especially if you have an out-of-state id. You will be able to get your card on your 21st birthday. All other laws and federal regulations still apply. Good luck.

kamal
    Participant

I just turned 21 and am unclear about the age and ID requirements for buying the legal medical marijuana card in Washington State. Do I have to present a driver’s license or passport or is there any other requirement like Washington State residency or a doctor’s certification that I have to show to the shop, because I don’t want to go on a wild goose chase for nothing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.