How Old Do You Have To Be To Buy Marijuana In New Hampshire?

HomeX Community Forum North America New Hampshire How Old Do You Have To Be To Buy Marijuana In New Hampshire?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pokeballz1984 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

darthvaper69
    Participant

I’d like to know what age you can get a medical marijuana card in New Hampshire.

justojusto
    Participant

You must be 18 years old to obtain a medical marijuana card in New Hampshire. If you are under 18, then you must designate a legal guardian, who is at least 21 years of age and responsible for your health care decisions, to submit an application on your behalf. They must also sign a written consent and agree to responsibility for your acquisition and use of medical cannabis, and submit written certification from two medical providers, one of whom must be a pediatrician.

maprino
    Participant

In order to receive a medical marijuana card in the state of New Hampshire, you have to be 18 years of age. You show proof of residency by providing one of the following: a New Hampshire I.D. an out of state I.D., passport, or other photo I.D. along with proof of residency such as bank statement, utility bill, etc is acceptable.

Pokeballz1984
    Participant

You can get a medical marijuana card in New Hampshire as soon as you turn 18, but you’d have to be diagnosed by a physician as having a debilitating medical condition, in other words a life-threatening one, to be eligible for it. If you are, then you’ll need your medical records as proof at the marijuana evaluation appointment/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.