How Do I Buy Washington Marijuana?

HomeX Community Forum North America Washington How Do I Buy Washington Marijuana?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  johnymcdon 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Chief wanna dubbie
    Participant

Quick question. I’m interested in buying marijuana when I arrive, but I’m not exactly sure what I need to make that happen in Washington. Could you help me out?

Chief wanna dubbie
    Participant

If you are heading over to Washington State and want to purchase Marijuana, then all you need to do is be over the age of 21 and have a valid government-issued identification. The requirements to purchase and consume Marijuana in Washington are the same as if you were to consume alcohol. Prior to going research retail shops that are authorized by the state so that you won’t have any issued.

maprino
    Participant

To buy marijuana in Washington, simply find a retail outlet. They are plentiful and a quick check of a site like weedmaps.com or leafly.com will reveal which shops are carrying which strains and what the prices are. You could also use a phone directory, or simply walk far enough down any street and you will find it, playa.

johnymcdon
    Participant

I need advice on the best and safest way to buy some marijuana in Washington State without it showing in any video or electronic record of any kind because of my job. If my employer finds out, I could lose my job but I want so see what the marijuana is like relative to the weak stuff I enjoyed when I was a teenager. Can anyone give me some advice, please?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.