How Do I Buy New Hampshire Marijuana?

HomeX Community Forum North America New Hampshire How Do I Buy New Hampshire Marijuana?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  violentlette 4 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

maprino
    Participant

Quick question. I’m interested in buying marijuana when I arrive, but I’m not exactly sure what I need to make that happen in New Hampshire. Could you help me out?

HAHAAHA

Currently in New Hampshire you can not do it legally. New Hampshire is one of the states that require that you are a resident of the state to be able to apply for a medical marijuana card. There are other means to buy marijuana easily in New Hampshire, and enforcement of laws related to illegal marijuana can be questionably depending on where you are in the state.

violentlette
    Participant

You shall be arrested and prosecuted simply for possessing small amounts of marijuana. You need to pre-register for Marijuana Medical Card for a medical condition. There are only three dispensary approved for the state, apart from getting it from here, the herb buying/selling is illegal. Though there are plenty of support to legalize Marijuana, the Government has killed two bills in 2016 that would have regulated marijuana for legal adult use.

magoolify
    Participant

If you qualify and can wait, you can apply for an Identification card for therapeutic uses in order to purchase at one of the three dispensaries available in the state. If not, you will have to find other means in order to obtain it. I do not condone the alternative means, but if you are adamant about it, you would have to find someone that would be willing to sell to you. According to some forums, there are numerous people in the state that sell around colleges. If you decide to go that route, your best bet is to go to a college or college party in NH in order to find someone who will sell to you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.