How Do I Buy Nevada Marijuana?

HomeX Community Forum North America Nevada How Do I Buy Nevada Marijuana?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bunny88 4 years ago.

• Author

Trae Bear

Quick question. I’m interested in buying marijuana when I arrive, but I’m not exactly sure what I need to make that happen in Nevada. Could you help me out?

bunny88
    Participant

Nevada has not legalized marijuana. Possession of small amounts of marijuana under 1 ounce were decriminalized in . You can still be fined up to $1000 for possession of small amounts of marijuana. People under 21 would also face a 90 day suspension of their driving privileges. Possession of larger amounts of marijuana can lead to significant jail time and large fines.

darthvaper69
    Participant

Nevada has one of the biggest medical marijuana dispensaries in the country. You can actually find all sorts of great, huge dispensaries around cities like Reno and Las Vegas. If you have a medical card, you can access any of these shops. You could also search websites like Reddit to find connections with actual people.

jdunks
    Participant

Marijuana is not currently legal for recreational use in Nevada. While it is decriminalized, it is not legal. Punishment for a first time offense comes with no jail time and is a $600 fine, but still a misdemeanor on your record. If you go through the process of the Medical Marijuana non resident card you can buy from any of the dispensaries in Nevada.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.