How Do I Buy Maine Marijuana?

HomeX Community Forum North America Maine How Do I Buy Maine Marijuana?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Trae Bear 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ShadowMuffin
    Participant

Quick question. I’m interested in buying marijuana when I arrive, but I’m not exactly sure what I need to make that happen in Maine. Could you help me out?

[email protected]
    Participant

There are multiple places to get medical marijuana in Maine. You should Google The Wellness Connection of Maine and try out some of their locations. One is at 685 Congress Street and their phone number is 207-689-9555, another one is located at 31 Main Avenue. There are quite a few places to find it.

Trae Bear

You have to jump some hoops, but as long as you have a medical marijuana card from your home state you can buy the same way in Maine at a dispensary there. Make sure you have paperwork such as birth certificate, home state id, physician paperwork related to your medical marijuana card.

Trae Bear

If you have a Medical Marijuana Card you can visit any of the state-licensed dispensaries in Maine, which you can get from specific doctors in the state. If you are not a resident of Maine, you must have appropriate authorization from another state. Patients must also register in Maine to be permitted to purchase marijuana there, which requires Maine-issued identification.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.