How Do I Buy Illinois Marijuana?

HomeX Community Forum North America Illinois How Do I Buy Illinois Marijuana?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      julzcash
      Participant

Quick question. I’m interested in buying marijuana when I arrive, but I’m not exactly sure what I need to make that happen in Illinois. Could you help me out?

Piya
      Participant

The easiest way to buy marijuana in Illinois is to obtain a medical marijuana license.
      To get a medical marijuana card in Illinois you must meet these qualifying conditions:
      – Must be at least 18 Years Of Age
      – Must be a Legal resident in the state of Illinois with proof of residency
      – Obtain written documentation from a physician licensed in the state of Illinois stating that, you are a qualifying patient. Be sure to bring your medical records with you to your appointment
      – Be diagnosed with a severe, debilitating, or life-threatening medical conditions.

Research into laws beforehand!

FoxJFT
      Participant

Are you a cop? If answer is no, I would continue to ask, How desperate are you? I am not certain, but I have a friend that might be more help to you than me. I can’t make any promises though because even though I know a friend with weed, it doesn’t mean he might be willing to help either. Give me a minute and I’ll see if I can get ahold of him.

mowens
      Participant

Recreational pot is illegal and heavily enforced in Illinois. Lawmakers aren’t even considering it yet. To obtain a medical card you must be fingerprined, seen by a doctor, and pass a background check prior to paying $150 as a yearly fee just for the card. So if you are interested in coming here to purchase pot you are out of luck.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.