How Do I Buy California Marijuana?

Home Community Forum North America California How Do I Buy California Marijuana?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  kkenly89 11 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

maprino
    Participant

Quick question. I’m interested in buying marijuana when I arrive, but I’m not exactly sure what I need to make that happen in California. Could you help me out?

Piya
    Participant

If you are a non-resident you will be unable to buy marijuana legally, even if you have a medical marijuana card in your home state. California does not allow non-residents to have a medical marijuana card in California. Weed is highly accessible by plenty of other means, and is a minimal fine comparable to a traffic violation if caught with it illegally.

jdunks
    Participant

How do I buy california marijuana? The best way to buy california weed is to go to california. It is illegal to export pot out of california so this is your best option. You can visit many of the numerous marijuana shops throughout the country to find a great selection of different types and strenghths of weed.

sankarit14
    Participant

You just have to walk down town and find intriguing people who will be here and there. Those people are experts in guessing who needs marijuana, they’ll come alongside you and will ask for a sale. Anyways remember that the cops will be eyeing all this and finding weed is as easy as getting caught to the cops.

kkenly89

If the Adult Use of Marijuana Act (AUMA), also known as Proposition 64, is passed in a few weeks, retail marijuana shops will open around the state as early as January of 2017, and getting your hands on premium California nuggets will be as easy as providing a government issued form of identification if you’re over the age of 21!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.