How Do I Buy Arizona Marijuana?

HomeX Community Forum North America Arizona How Do I Buy Arizona Marijuana?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TokinAllDay 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

Chief wanna dubbie

Quick question. I’m interested in buying marijuana when I arrive, but I’m not exactly sure what I need to make that happen in Arizona. Could you help me out?

Fine,its not the simple to get Marijuana in Arizona.You have to be permanent resident with valid Arizona Identification Card or should have caretaker and 18 years or older.

To buy marijuana legally in Arizona you would need to get a medical marijuana card. Arizona allows non-residents to apply for medical marijuana card if eligible and approved by a physician. This process tends to be streamlined and much more possible if you already have a medical marijuana in your home state.

The easiest way to buy marijuana in Arizona is to obtain a medical marijuana card.
    To get a medical marijuana card in Arizona you must meet these qualifying conditions:
    – 18 years or older (or have your legal guardian registered as your caregiver)
    – Must have a valid Arizona Driver’s License or Arizona Identification Card
    – Must have an Arizona residential address
    – Must have at least one of the qualifying conditions listed at

How to Qualify to Become an Arizona Medical Marijuana Patient

Recreational herb may become legal if the rest of you hippies vote YES on the Arizona Marijuana Legalization Initiative along with me on Nov 8 of this year!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.