Eindhoven, Netherlands Cannabis Vacation

HomeX Community Forum Europe Netherlands Eindhoven, Netherlands Cannabis Vacation

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Castor16
      Participant

Hey Ho
      I want to tell you about my amazing trip to Eindhoven, Netherlands about 10 month ago. The town is close to the German border. I checked in on a Friday evening and stayed till Sunday. The purpose of my journey from Karlsruhe, Germany was to get as high as I could possibly get in 3 days. The best location to reach this aim was the “Pink-Coffeshop”. Some of you might ask why I didn’t go to see Amsterdam or so. The answer is pretty simple. Not everywhere in the Netherlands tourist are allowed to buy cannabis. This is called the “ I-Criterium”. A lot of people do not know that selling and buying cannabis is not legal in the Netherland. It`s more like tolerated. the Drug toursim brought a lot of different problems to the Netherland and so they decided to solve those problems by selling ganja only to the local people. . So you should check the area you want to go first. Eindhoven is fine. The Pink in Eindhoven does not check if you are a tourist or not. If you want to travel to the Netherlands check out first which Coffeshops tend to watch away and which obey the “ I-Criterium” The Pink has a very good location and a nice setting to get high. It is not very big but the store is inviting with seats looking like waves and cool music. The staff in the store was very friendly despite I read the opposite on the internet. They don’t have a wide variety of strains but all they have is high quality. For 5 gram of good weed you pay between 40-50 euro. Hash is also available. But as far as I could get the information they have different menus related to different times in the year. I don’t want to tell you a lot about my “highlife” : ) . If you are looking for some nice places to go check the Market Square with it’s beautiful little church or the Gloriousxpark. Most of the local people are not angry of the smoking people as long as they don’t behave like barbarians. At least most people were friendly and polite.
      Had a great time there ….

• This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Chase N.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.