Best Marijuana Smoke Spots in Tigard, Oregon

HomeX Community Forum North America Oregon Best Marijuana Smoke Spots in Tigard, Oregon

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  IndicaSativa 4 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

johnymcdon
    Participant

IndicaSativa
    Participant

If you were looking for some good places to go smoke weed in Tigard that will give you good privacy then you should check out Cook Park. This is a really nice park with many walking paths and plenty of privacy for you and your friends to do what you came to do. You can also head over to Lake Grove which is a big lake that has lots of secluded areas where you could hang out. There are options here and you will be able to find some fun places to chill with your friends.

roma
    Participant

A friend and I went there for dinner and drinks. We happened to hit happy hour, which has a decent selection of tapas and a few drinks to pick from. Our server Marcus was great; very attentive but not overbearing. Their drinks are strong, even the ones on the happy hour special. I had a fajita salad, and ordered a half size which I still had to take half of it i home. The service was quick, the food was delicious and the drinks were not skimpy.
    Twigs is now in the location of the former Macaroni Grill. The decor is inviting and the men has a wide range of selections for food and drink

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.