Best Marijuana Smoke Spots in Telluride, Colorado

HomeX Community Forum North America Colorado Best Marijuana Smoke Spots in Telluride, Colorado

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  youreawizardtiffany 4 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Trae Bear

youreawizardtiffany
    Participant

If you like to drink and smoke Telluride has it’s only microbrewery, aptly named the Telluride Brewing Company. If you’re trying to find something scenic and down to earth, check out the Bear Creek Falls. The hike isn’t long and it’s a gorgeous site, especially during the summer. Don’t forget to take a stroll down Main Street while you are there as well. It’s a small town, Telluride, and Main Street offers a variety of cool little shops and locals wares from many different vendors. Bridal Veil hike is also a beautiful hike along white water creeks all the way to Alpine Lake.

jcglittle
    Participant

Well, as you mentioned if you are the outdoors type person there are parks all around. However, if you are visiting you may not know about one of my favorite places. I don’t know about you, but as for me I love waterfalls. In Telluride, Colordo you can find Bridal Veil Falls, it is approximately 365 feet tall, and I believe it is the longest free-falling waterfall in Colorado. The view is absolutely breathtaking, and there is plenty of space there to find yourself in a secluded spot with little to no interruptions from people passing by. I would even suggest making a day trip of this place because you can bring a picnic basket, and possibly a loved one and just enjoy each other, the view, the tranquility, good food, and of course, your smoke.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.