Best Marijuana Smoke Spots in Port Angeles

HomeX Community Forum North America Washington Best Marijuana Smoke Spots in Port Angeles

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Errlgramz 4 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

StoneHenge
    Participant

Richie
    Participant

In Port Angeles there are lot of places where you can buy legal marijuana, but the law doesn’t let you smoke it anywhere, you should smoke it in your home without people looking or smelling it, if you are looking someplace outside home, I can recommend you to go to the SPARKET RnR, it is located at 1403 E First St SuiteB Port Angeles, WA 98362, phone (360)406-4902. They will let you know where the marijuana clubbers are, and some marijuana hotels, it is important that do not smoke in public parks, because someone can disturb you and call the police. look at this website for more information http://sparketrnr.com/

Errlgramz
    Participant

What I always liked doing is walking out to the pier at the north end of Lincoln Street. There is a four story observation tower at the end of the pier that not only gives a view out across the water, but you can also get a magnificent look at the entire downtown area. From there it’s a short jog even by foot back into the downtown area for entertainment and the like. If you want to get out of town, the Salt Creek Recreation area has the views, the nature and the privacy. Olympic National Park is a can’t miss in that category too. Also Webster’s Woods Art Park is a real trippy place, but i’m not sure about smoking on the property there.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.