Best Marijuana Smoke Spots in Parker, Colorado

HomeX Community Forum North America Colorado Best Marijuana Smoke Spots in Parker, Colorado

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  scoot412 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Pandora3309
    Participant

youreawizardtiffany
    Participant

I always enjoyed having a couple of good beers with my spliff. Passing by Parker, Colorado, making a stop by Elk Mountain Brewing is a wise choice if you feel the same. So light one up and get inside because countless sorts of beer are available and served by a friendly staff in a pleasant surrounding. When you get the munchies, relatively nearby you can find the Indochine Cuisine, a place that feels rather intimate, yet if you don’t feel like hanging around to enjoy your asian gluten free cuisine, a food to god service is always available.

scoot412
    Participant

If your looking for some good smoke flavor and you happen to be in Parker, Colorado, then you are in the right place. All you have to do is check out the good Hickory House. That’s right, good hickory smoke for your own personal smoke. This place is packed with wholesome goodness. If for some reason you are still hungry after this wonderful feast, we should move on to the Cafe’ Monet where you an take your leisure activities to the extreme. They have great drinks, A plus sandwiches and more. Once you have filled up, you may want to work off a few calories and stop by the Saddle Rock Golf Course. Here you have plenty of green to go along with the rest of your green. Can you say hole in one, I knew you could? Saddle Rock Golf Course is one of the best places to get your blaze on and look forward to the outcome. Beautiful green forever located in Parker, Colorado.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.