Best Marijuana Smoke Spots in Friday Harbor

HomeX Community Forum North America Washington Best Marijuana Smoke Spots in Friday Harbor

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vapeallthewayz 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

StoneHenge
    Participant

FoxJFT
    Participant

Head up to Jackson’s Beach and find a beautiful beach with views of Lopez Island. Jackson’s is 2 miles from the ferry landing in Friday Harbor. There are plenty of driftwood logs to perch on. The beach is pretty long and most people hang around the picnic tables near the middle of the beach. Head to the old dock on the left and you will find your sanctuary. There are plenty of places to eat downtown before you go to the beach. Haley’s is a sports bar with a fun atmosphere and plenty of variety. For something quick head to the Hungry Clam or Vic’s for some fried clam strips.

vapeallthewayz
    Participant

Well you cannot go wrong with visiting Friday Harbor nearby San Juan Islands. There are so many great spots, so I will try and let you know about the best ones. I would recommend going to Lime Klin State Park. There is tons of wild life there and just gives you an opportunity to just relax and take it all in. It usually isn’t too busy so it provides so extra privacy too. I would also recommend the American Camp. It has nice rocky and sandy beaches, with lots of walking trails. Another place which isn’t bad but can be a bit busy is Roche Harbor. It has tons of restaurants and all the boats are there.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.