Best Marijuana Smoke Spots in Cle Elum

HomeX Community Forum North America Washington Best Marijuana Smoke Spots in Cle Elum

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sankarit14 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

kkyn
    Participant

GZ

There are many relaxing thing a smoker can do after taking a few hits yet I do know what that should be on top of many stoners list: fishing. If you are in Cle Elum and somewhat agree to my previous statement, then you should contact Troutwaters Outfitters, professionals in local fishing, that can take you to the best fishing areas around in a pleasant company. All the fishing will probably give you the munchies so I will suggest check into into Portals Restaurant of Suncadia Resort to try some amazing homemade recipes.

sankarit14
    Participant

The best place on earth to get high as a kite has to be the Safeway parking lot in Cle Elum, Wa. This has to be the best place because you can go inside and buy anything you want to eat when you are finished blowing the best kush in Washington state. If you don’t want your food to spoil then I suggest you stop by Stella’s cafe’ for a sandwich. If you need a little more for your hunger pains then let us move on to the Caboose bar and grill. This place sticks to the good old western culture and a great homely taste. If you are looking for a site to behold then the Yakima River is the place for you. This place has it all, great fishing, perfect view, nice setting, and the water is great. Cle Elum, Washington is truly the best smoke town of all time.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.