Best Marijuana Smoke Spots in Aspen, Colorado

HomeX Community Forum North America Colorado Best Marijuana Smoke Spots in Aspen, Colorado

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pokeballz1984 3 years ago.

• Author

sankarit14
    Participant

ShadowMuffin
    Participant

Can I suggest the Ajax Park in Aspen? The park is at the base of the Aspen mountain on the edge of town and is close to the Ute trail and the Ute cemetery. It has a picnic table and is classified as a open space area. It’s also close enough to town to get some good food.

Pokeballz1984
    Participant

Two places i recommend in Aspen if you’re not looking to hit the slopes; Maroon Bells is a beautiful spot nestled at the feet of the mountains, where you can sit by a pristine lake, burn one down, and gaze at the reflection of the magnificent Rockies on the lake. Talk about scenic, it’s gives a whole new name to the concept. If you’re more into the music and history thing, or want a dose of nostalgia with your regular intake, take a walk around John Denver Sanctuary. Obviously devoted to the late singer songwriter who frequently referenced the beauty of Colorado in his songs.

Chief wanna dubbie
    Participant

This one was a little more tricky, but I found a place. Near the northernmost curve on Owl Creek Trail is a spot where you can pull your car off and to the north of that is a small forest. While you could walk to the forest, this place is remote enough that you could probably smoke at your car. It’s a little far from any eateries, but the fresh air and great view of the mountains will more than make up for that. Plus, you could hop onto nearby Owl Creek Road and be in the city relatively quick, where there are a number of highly rated restaurants.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.