Reply To: I need advise

HomeX Community Forum North America New Jersey I need advise Reply To: I need advise


I advise you to take a cleansing drink. Go to a health food store and inquire within. Don’t be shy because trust me you’re not the first one looking to clean their Uribe of THC traces. And honestly if you only smoked that one time in DC it was probably in and out of your system in a weeks time.