Reply To: Happiest Place On Earth

HomeX Community Forum North America California Happiest Place On Earth Reply To: Happiest Place On Earth


Hi there!

First and foremost, to get a MMJ card in California, you must be a legal resident. If you are a resident, you will need to register for a medical marijuana card from the state before you can make purchases. You will have to send in your doctor’s recommendation and a small fee and they will send you a card that will allow you to visit medical shops. I hope this information was helpful, and please feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions!