Here is a list of some of the most innovative and cutting edge industry leading events out to date. Keep your eyes out for their next events and get familiar!
- A global marketplace for education, innovative products, and businesses serving the cannabis industry. A 3-day long interactive gathering of like-minded cannabis professionals and peers. Learn from leading problem-solving professionals, speaking on a wide range of topics on the latest developments in the industry. Place your hands on the latest cannabis technology and consumer products and learn about the trends influencing 2018 and beyond.
- The Kush Marketplace Event brings together producers, processors, and retail buyers from across the state for a day of networking, marketing, relationship building, and wholesale deal making. An industry only business event focused on cultivating relationships and closing deals. The Marketplace event is like the old farmer’s markets, but instead of focusing on sales, the point is to facilitate wholesale deals between companies and dispensaries; you can see 200 products in a day and see them on the spot, if you want to know what is truly the best deal around? After going through 40 companies, you will know.
- Heylo Sessions is a music, cannabis and community-driven project to elevate the conscious use of cannabis through art. It brings up-and-coming artists into the Heylo Cannabis Lab for live music performances paired with a cannabis strain to elicit the ideal vibe. Proceeds from Heylo Sessions events are donated to a local charity, as selected by the artist. Our vision for Heylo Sessions is to see it elevate positivity and change beyond the event. A real life demonstration that cannabis is capable of being a public good, it exhibits humankind’s amazing talents and creativity. Supporting good causes and building community. Come join in helping shape the journey and movement.
- Cannatank420, is a two day farm to retailer expo that focuses on building relationships between farms and the retail purchasing managers for the legal cannabis industry throughout the state of Washington.
- A nonprofit providing education about the intersection of cannabis and science. The Mission: to provide data-driven, evidence-based information on the medical efficacy and risks associated with consumption of cannabis to community members including patients, researchers, and clinicians.
- The “Oscars of the Cannabis Industry.” The DOPE Industry Awards celebrate and honor the best industry in the world and all the amazing people and companies that are a part of it. The 2016 DIA’s in Washington and 2017 DIA’s Oregon hosted more than 600 cannabis business leaders, tastemakers, and influencers in one room; with the Oregon award show being nominated for “Best Cannabis Event” by the Willamette Weekly.
- The Seattle HEMPFEST® protestival is founded in the belief that the public is better served when citizens and public officials work cooperatively in order to successfully accomplish common goals.To educate the public on the myriad applications of the cannabis plant, the laws about its use, efforts for reform, and conducting business in the new legal environment. The Seattle HEMPFEST® rally is the world’s largest annual event advocating cannabis law reform, in a unique “protestival” environment. This annual event is held every August in Myrtle Edwards and Centennial Parks on the Seattle waterfront.