Bremer Mountain Retreat
Guests are welcome to smoke any time in or near the cabins. I’d rather people keep the ashes off the furniture. Smoking is ok in the woods when there is no fire ban due to drought.
1. One box of firewood per night
2. Lots of seasonal organic veggies and fruits from my gardens
3. Condiments in the refrigerator, Rice, multi-cereal, coffee, sugar
4. Fire pit, bbq, antique wood cook stove, hot plate, electric skillet,
coffee maker, tea kettle, dishes, utensils
5. Cannibal tub…clawfoot tub full to the brim heated by a fire below
6. Lots of private, signed trails thru the woods to huge trees, creeks
7. Great trails for people of all skills, as well as dogs off leash
8. Dark night skies—no lights across the valley view
9. Total privacy at the three cabins that rent to together to one party
10. Complimentary cannabis
11. Lots of sleeping options—king bed, double bed, single beds
12. Free wifi
Breakfast is offered, as are other meals…the kitchen is stocked with muli-grain cereal, veggies and fruits are in the garden during the growing season, I share fresh organic eggs when I have them. Lots of people have steamed greens from the garden with eggs or meat they have brought with them…over the fire or wood stove is great.
Pets are allowed…this has been a great place for dogs off leash. I do charge $25 extra for dogs because I need to clean more thoroughly afterward…hair…
Kids under eight are free. This is a great place for kids…outside, in nature…
This is a great family camp…because the cabins are split up but very close to each other, the early risers can get up, make a morning drink and not disturb people in the main sleeping cabin. The kitchen cabin does have a comfy standard size futon for another sleeping option. There are also two large bunks outside in a covered log, open air building. There is room for multiple cars near the cabins.
In addition to our own extensive trails into the national forest behind our place, there are walks and swimming and fishing holes nearby on the Tilton River. At Ike Kinsea Park about 20 minutes away, there is world class, fabulous, flat-water kayaking…really beautiful. The Tilton River has sandy banks, clear, shallow water, agates, and petrified wood…
Morton, nine miles away, has a nice coffee shop/restaurant and another fairly decent restaurant right across the street from each other on the way into town. There’s also a theater, and the annual Loggers’ Jubilee the first week end in August.
BOOK YOUR STAY THROUGH AIRB&B
More information and pictures are available at Our Website or at AirB&B – 175 five star reviews…
*People are welcome to visit my greenhouse during the growing season and check out the cannabis plants.*
Prices: $84 for the first guest, $30 each for additional guests per night. Kids under 8 are free, dogs are $25 extra