Visiting Alaska

About Community Forum North America Alaska Visiting Alaska

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kent Bowman 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

zipster269
    Participant

I am visiting Alaska on August 5 for 3 day land tour and 7 day cruise. Would love to be able to find to know if I am able to find a shop for medicine? Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Carol
    Participant

I am also visiting Alaska in August and am wondering if I can legally buy recreational marijuana. What I am reading says that as of January of 2016 no shops are open but maybe some have opened by August? I live in Colorado.

Hadson D
    Blocked

Alaska has many places which are able for exploring so now I have make a trip with my friends so now I have to go there and ready my all younger friends for travel to Alaska with me. so sure I Will come back from here a really good memory.

Kent Bowman
    Participant

As of November 2016 several legal dispensaries are open across the state with many more opening prior to our 2017 season. Be sure to visit a cannabis friendly resort such as Bowman’s Bearcreek Lodge in Hope Alaska(907 782 3141) to relax and enjoy your vacation.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed