My visit to Seattle

Home Community Forum North America Washington My visit to Seattle

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mynameismud 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

mynameismud
    Participant

Recently, I took a trip to Seattle to visit some friends and catch a show at the Gorge.

Upon arrival, I visited Kush Tourism HQ and it was awesome! They have some extremely creative people working there. After a warm welcome, I felt it was time to hit up my first Rec Shop. I had not experienced legal purchasing of medicine yet so I asked the guys at KT HQ where’s the best place on my route to my friends home. They, of course, sent me to Dockside Cannabis. I must say; Wow! DC is a small scale Cannabis Museum as well as a store! Great menu, great prices, warm & friendly atmosphere. The young lady that helped me out was very kind and walked me through my ‘first time’, making it very comfortable. All in all, it was a great experience.

My friends and I, then hung out at the park grilling and watching the Pokemon Zombies. The next morning we got up and took our medicine to prep for our journey through the mountains to George, WA. Home to The Gorge Ampitheatre, George was covered in what seemed to be peach orchards. The intensity was building, especially since we were going to see Dead & Company; who happens to be my favorite band. After setting up camp and enjoying some homemade teas we went to the show! Holy shit, the entire experience was amazing. The Gorge is a magical place. I highly recommend going there for any show. The next morning, we stopped at a local diner. Can’t remember the name of the joint but it was the closest place and it was good! After getting our bellies full we set off to Seattle.

Our plan for the afternoon was to hit up Kurt Cobain’s house and the Jimi Hendrix Memorial. Words cannot describe either place. Just go!

Last day of my trip I decided to do some tourist shit. Pike Market, Space Needle, and Downtown are awesome. There are so many articles about those, written by better writers, Google that shit, I’m not wasting your time. I did, however, hit up Taco Chuki’s on Broadway. If you only get one meal in Seattle, go here. I stopped into a couple stores on my way to another Rec Shop, Rukkus. However they are not on Kush Tourism’s Roster at this moment, they are definitely worth the visit. Rukkus is a little shop in Capitol Hill. These guys were really cool! They understood what I was looking for better than I did and they hooked it up! I will definitely be seeing them again. After getting the last of my goodies it was time to enjoy them and head back home. I spent the rest of the afternoon packing and finishing off what I bought from the shops. Then off to the airport.

All in all, Seattle was awesome! I have zero regrets and can’t wait to go back!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.