How Do I Buy Illinois Marijuana?

Home Community Forum North America Illinois How Do I Buy Illinois Marijuana?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mowens 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

julzcash
    Participant

Quick question. I’m interested in buying marijuana when I arrive, but I’m not exactly sure what I need to make that happen in Illinois. Could you help me out?

Piya
    Participant

The easiest way to buy marijuana in Illinois is to obtain a medical marijuana license.
    To get a medical marijuana card in Illinois you must meet these qualifying conditions:
    – Must be at least 18 Years Of Age
    – Must be a Legal resident in the state of Illinois with proof of residency
    – Obtain written documentation from a physician licensed in the state of Illinois stating that, you are a qualifying patient. Be sure to bring your medical records with you to your appointment
    – Be diagnosed with a severe, debilitating, or life-threatening medical conditions.

Research into laws beforehand!

FoxJFT
    Participant

Are you a cop? If answer is no, I would continue to ask, How desperate are you? I am not certain, but I have a friend that might be more help to you than me. I can’t make any promises though because even though I know a friend with weed, it doesn’t mean he might be willing to help either. Give me a minute and I’ll see if I can get ahold of him.

mowens
    Participant

Recreational pot is illegal and heavily enforced in Illinois. Lawmakers aren’t even considering it yet. To obtain a medical card you must be fingerprined, seen by a doctor, and pass a background check prior to paying $150 as a yearly fee just for the card. So if you are interested in coming here to purchase pot you are out of luck.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.